Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Weird Step for Me...

First Facebook and now this - how hypocritical am I?! I am starting this blog because I have a lot of time on my hands...how is that for a recommendation - har. In reality, I have a lot of opinions and think about a lot of things on a daily basis and am egotistical enough to think someone might want to read them. :)

To start off I plan on blogging in a little more detail about daily life here in Yokosuka, Japan...after that, who knows? It will probably depend on if I get a job when we get back to Seattle...I'm sure the hair on the back of Tom's neck just stood straight up.

That's all for this first post. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Heather... has.. opinions? I never knew! ;-) As a fellow-egotistic, I'll not only read, but even may occasionally comment!

    ReplyDelete